CPM is a client-focused mediation consultancy offering dispute resolution services for individuals and businesses.
We specialise in commercial, property and workplace matters with clients ranging from private organisations, government agencies, large property companies, law firms, universities, franchise businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
We pride ourselves on facilitating clear, frank discussions to enable each party to make an informed decision.
CPM’s Director, Crombie Pitts, has over 30 years international commercial property experience, working in senior roles for global and Australian companies. He has also run a bespoke property consultancy and has worked across management, leasing, investment and development, acting for government, major banks, institutions, developers, retailers and private individuals.
Crombie specialises in commercial, property, workplace, contracts, council, insurance, personal and domestic disputes.
Education and Qualifications
Crombie Pitts, Director of CPM has the following qualifications:
- Accredited Mediator NMAS
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- BSc Hons Urban Estate Surveying, Nottingham, UK
- Diploma in Advanced Property Investment Appraisal
- Diploma in Financial Instruments & Investment Markets
- Diploma in Accounting & Taxation for Property Professionals
Affiliations and Memberships
- Resolution Institute Member
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Member (MRICS)
- Australian Property Institute Member
- Warringah Chamber of Commerce
- Warringah Rugby Club (Volunteer)
- Previously Board Member of Shopping Centre Council of Australia