Our job as a dispute resolution practitioner is:
- to guide and facilitate the dispute resolution process.
- to facilitate discussion, brainstorming of options and the thorough exploration of your concerns.
- to level the playing field, remove any power imbalance and ensure respectful behaviour at all times by everyone.
- to be future focused and non-judgemental.
- to remain as an independent third party.
- to bring insight into the potential settlement.
CP Mediations (CPM) believes that Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is a viable alternative to courts and lawyers. This is because it is a cost effective, swifter, private service, that offers the opportunity for you to decide on creative and lasting agreements.
CPM empowers parties to make decisions about resolution. The mediator manages emotions and power imbalances between the parties.