Crombie Pitts, the Director of CP Mediations (CPM), has more than 30 years of industry wide commercial experience. He is a highly versatile and delivery focused individual, offering dispute resolution services for both individuals and businesses.
Crombie specialises in commercial, property, workplace, contracts, council, insurance, personal and domestic disputes.
His job as a dispute resolution practitioner is:
- To guide and facilitate the dispute resolution process.
- To facilitate discussion, brainstorming of options and the thorough exploration of your concerns.
- To establish the context and causes of a conflict to design the best process to facilitate its resolution.
- To ensure respectful behaviour at all times by all.
- To be future focused, neutral and impartial.
- Being alert to potential complexities in the conflict which may cause parties to perceive things differently.
- To assist those involved in the dispute to reach an agreement with the help from a neutral third person.
Crombie has over 30 years international commercial property experience, working in senior roles for JLL, Cushman & Wakefield and GPT. He has also run a bespoke property consultancy and has worked across management, leasing, investment and development, acting for government, major banks, institutions, developers, retailers and private individuals.
He believes that Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is a viable alternative to courts and lawyers. This is because it is a cost effective, swifter, private service, that offers the opportunity for you to decide on creative and lasting agreements.
Education and qualifications
- National Accredited Mediator NMAS
- Qualified Virtual Mediator
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- BSc Hons Urban Estate Surveying, Nottingham, UK
- Diploma in Advanced Property Investment Appraisal
- Diploma in Financial Instruments & Investment Markets
- Diploma in Accounting & Taxation for Property Professionals
Affiliations and memberships
- Resolution Institute Member
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors Member
- Australian Property Institute Member
- Warringah Rugby Club (Volunteer)
- Sydney CBD Chamber of Commerce
- Warringah Chamber of Commerce
- Hornsby Chamber of Commerce
- Parramatta Chamber of Commerce